This person will support our advisors, write articles and participate in setting directions in our SEED2FEED concept.
Your JobFor the technical support of our advisors Seed2feed and feed-technical feeding this SEED2FEED concept, KWS Benelux is looking for a Technical Manager Feed, a person who knows everything about technical and economical optimal feeding in the modern dairyfarm. This person will support our advisors, write articles and participate in setting directions in our SEED2FEED concept. This person acts as a technical coach for all advisers who provide Farmdesk support. The position is unlimited and full-time.
- An HBO/bachelor degree in agriculture (or higher).
- Very good knowledge of dairy cattle rationing (Specialist level).
- Interest in cattle breeding politics/legislation.
- Experience with and knowledge of improving dairy cattle rations.
- Have strong on-farm strategic insight.
- Ability to work out the economics of rationing.
- Good communication skills.
- Good commercial understanding.
- Familiar with IT applications (for communication, presentation and management applications).
- Being honest, interested in the position, driven and businesslike are important personal elements.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Our CompanyKWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.700 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries.
- A pleasant independent working atmosphere.
- Market conform earnings and secondary conditions.
- professional tools (computer/I-pad/smartphone/car).
- The necessary internal and external training/support.
- National and international further growth possibilities.