Do you want to be part of the future? Amaze the world with new technology that have a positive impact on the world food market? Then this position for our Strategic Business Development Department is your next ride to Thrive!
What are you going to do?As an Prototype engineer, with programming skills you are part of the Strategic Business Development Department. This team creates the future of Viscon Group by defining the latent needs of the market and translating these needs into automation which leads to higher efficiency, higher quality, sustainability and/or traceability. Your role will focus on translating use cases into business opportunities by creating functional prototypes including relevant analysis and design steps. Your application-oriented mentality and innovative lean approach will be advantageous and yield benefits in examining and interpreting customer problems to determine the correct approach for the solution. In this role, besides the design and prototyping, you would also be responsible for building a development plan for each project. You are also expected to be able to carry out a project from user story to prototyping and to support the development of customer ready system.
What super skills do we need from you?
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical Engineering /Mechatronics or Applied Computer Science.
- You master the English language in reading and writing. Dutch would be a plus.
- You know how to program and solve technical challenges and also have some knowledge of electronics.
- You are familiar with and flexible for prototyping in different type of controlles, such as Arduino, Raspberry, PLC.
- You are familiar and able to program robotic applications.
- You are familiar with prototyping or at least know how to re-engineer the future just like MacGyver did 😉
- You have good communication skills.
- You are a team player who can also work independently.
Why you want this jobWe are Viscon. We are passionate about Agro and Food processes and the limitless possibilities technology has to offer. Our software, machinery, and solutions enable the world to produce, distribute and enjoy healthy fresh food, flowers and plants. We know no bounds when it comes to adventure, diversity and inspiration. As tech-enthusiasts, we dive head-first into challenging processes, using technology to create innovative solutions. We dare to experiment. The development of ideas and talent: that’s our goal!
What can you expact from us?
- You are welcome in our innovative working environment and we invite you to get started with this mindset.
- We have a lot of room for your vision and input, we like it when you think along about new possibilities.
- Your working hours can be arranged flexibly (in consultation with your colleagues).
- A good balance between working from home and working at the office. For this, we facilitate you with home workplace and you receive a home working allowance on your home working days.
- 25 days off. Do you need more? We offer the possibility to buy up to 12 a year;
- Of course, we also offer you a competitive salary!
- If your ambitions require further training, a personal training budget is available for this.