Analytical - Independent - Organisational sensitivity - Proactive
Your roleTo strengthen our internal quality, we are looking for an experienced, proactive and pragmatic Operational Improvement & Compliance Coordinator. In this position you monitor the operational organisation on an international level. You have a switching function for all quality themes within our organisation, you initiate improvement processes and you guarantee the results. You consider the standards, guidelines and laws and regulations that apply to Agriterra.
As a substantive expert you are solid discussion partner for strategic management, and you advise on relevant quality themes. You ask critical questions, know how to make a practical translation and get things done. You come up with improvement proposals based on your thorough analysis. As a team player you can create support and trust and you know how to advise and convince others. You have an eye for the culture of the organisation and the consequences of changes for various stakeholders.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Advising management on shaping new quality policy.
- Responsible for the entire PDCA cycle around the internal and external audits.
- Identify, initiate and monitor improvement.
What do we expect?Requirements
- Relevant HBO education.
- Relevant work experience (at least 5 years) with supervising / directing / implementing improvement processes within the operational domain.
- Thorough knowledge of quality systems (including ISO) and extensive experience (at least 5 years) in monitoring and operationalising these in an organisation.
- Although the position is broad and therefore more general in nature, knowledge of the operational processes within an organisation (in the areas of finance, HR, and IT) is a condition.
- Experience with processing and analysing data and quality factors.
- Knowledge of relevant standards, guidelines and laws and regulations.
- You have good oral and written communication and advisory skills, both in the Dutch and English language. French and / or Spanish would be an asset.
- Proactive, pragmatic and independent.
- Critical and able to analyse complex problems.
- Able to keep overview and work in a structured way.
- Organisation sensitive with an eye for the consequences of changes.
For CooperativesWe are Agriterra, a Dutch agri-agency that provides business development services to ambitious cooperatives and farmer organisations in developing and emerging economies. We assist them with advice and training through locally based business advisors and by deploying practitioners from the Dutch and international farmer organisations and (cooperative) companies; the so-called Agripool experts. We apply a three-track approach: we make cooperatives bankable and create real farmerled companies, we support organisations to improve extension services to their members and we enhance farmer-government dialogues. Our advisory practice covers the full range of services on Management & Organisation, Financial Management, Governance, Business Development and Lobby & Advocacy. Agriterra has local offices in 22 countries. We work with self-steering teams, so our employees are challenged to use every bit of determination, creativity and strategy to achieve our compelling goals. Being a self-steering organisation makes Agriterra an inspiring and challenging environment for professional growth and development. Agriterra has an annual turnover of approximately 20 million euros, is ISO certified and has over 160 employees, both in the Netherlands and abroad. For more information, visit our website www.agriterra.org.
What do we offer?At Agriterra the work environment is collegial ambitious, and the focus is on achieving impact. We offer:
- Challenging position within a socially involved organisation.
- Salary depends on experience and ranges between € 3.562 and € 5.618.
- 8% vacation allowance.
- End-of-year bonus.
- Room for development including an Individual Career Budget.
- Contract for a year with the possibility of extension