Work in an innovative and fast-moving supply chain and processing environment, where new planning, processing & testing innovations and an ambitious mindset are the norms? As our P&T Planner, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact right from the start.
What are you going to do?This is a brand-new role, within a currently being implemented end-2-end planning system, giving you the freedom to apply your entrepreneurial skills and take initiative. If you thrive on perfecting processes and optimizing internal collaboration, then this job is for you! The Tactical Planner P&T is responsible for leading the rough cut capacity planning on a tactical level for processing & testing. By P&T we mean seed enhancements like cleaning, drying and coating of seeds as well as quality testing on germination, diseases and genetic purity.
In this role, you will lead the tactical supply planning for processing and testing. You will be responsible for creating processing and testing plans for our commercial, stock seeds and R&D seeds, covering a span of 0-18 months. Collaboration is key, as you will work closely with the Planning Manager Processing & Testing and the full Supply Chain and Production department, to ensure that on short and mid-term, seed supply to our customers and growers will be assured. You resolve constraints and proactively signal and solve bottlenecks, ensure decision-making is taken and actions are followed up and stakeholder communication is completed timely. Also, you determine capacity outsourced to third-party contract manufacturers for processing & testing and communicate and follow up with outsourced partners (such as processing companies and external seed testing laboratories).
In this role, you provide your manager with mid-term and short-term KPI’s and share the results with other departments (Supply Planning, Production Planning, R&D and M&S). You prepare and lead the monthly S&OP review (RCCP Processing & Testing review) and support the Planning Manager P&T in decision-making for Capital Investments plans for upgrading and expansion of our processing and testing facilities.
The capacity plan processing & testing is based on the latest demand, planning parameters, and inventory levels to realize the requested performance while maximizing value for Enza Zaden. Enza Zaden is investing in new technology, a data intelligence platform and is embracing agile principles as a way to accelerate innovation (future capability in a state-of-the-art planning system). As Tactical Planner P&T you will have autonomy in your function, report to the Planning Manager Processing & Testing and work in a P&T team of in total six people. The total Supply Planning team consists of 25 people In different stages of their careers, located at one location, our head office in Enkhuizen.
Your powerWe are looking for a proactive, analytical supply chain professional on a tactical level, who uses the insights gathered – to solve problems before they even arise. You focus on (internal) customer needs and satisfaction and set high standards for quality and quantity. You monitor and maintain quality and productivity and work in a systematic, methodical and orderly way.You adapt rapidly to changing circumstances, are open to new ideas coming from partners or technical colleagues and you like to work with new initiatives.
In short, you:
- have a Master's degree or equivalent work experience in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration or related field;
- have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within demand or supply planning management or another related background;
- are curious about new processing technologies, can initiate, manage and lead change and drive continuous improvement;
- have the ability to adapt your approach and work with different teams;
- have the ability to analyze and work with complex problems and large sets of data;
- have experience to use integrated planning systems and ERP systems;
- are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- The autonomy to lead the optimization of performance for all P&T planning activities and create tactical P&T planning;
- An international experience with active participation in business processes and different management teams;
- Room to grow professionally and personally through the Great to Grow program;
- Enthusiastic colleagues and open, informal company culture;
- An exciting position with a market-based salary and excellent working conditions (flexible working policy).
Our PowerBreeding to feed the world! That’s our goal as an international vegetable breeding organization. Simply said, this means we develop new vegetable varieties. Our assortment consists of 1,200 different varieties across dozens of diverse crops; from bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce to bitter gourd, hot peppers and of course onions. Enza Zaden produces the seeds of these vegetable varieties and sells them worldwide.
Please, send your application to our Recruitment department, via the Apply now! button.